Casa Bos, refers to the owners with the family name Bos. We, René and Helma Bos, were looking for the ideal holiday destination. As lovers of Sun, Sea, Water and Beach, we searched for a sunny and quiet environment, but near cozy shops and nice restaurants. In the ideal picture, the holiday destination would also be close to the larger cities. In 2015 we visited Alicante in Spain. This beautiful region met all our needs. In 2020 we were introduced to nature on Lake Veere and the Weerribben on the border of Friesland and Overijssel in the Netherlands, where we will offer brand new holiday homes in 2021 two more in Spain.
As host we find it important that you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy nature, history, gourmet food and beautiful outings. That is why we offer these luxury holiday homes, which are furnished and maintained with love and care.
Making Your Reservation To check availability or reserve a home, contact René Bos, +31653212273. Once you have reviewed our services and availability and have determined you would like to book a date, our reservations coordinator will contact you to process all the arrangements. You can also visit us on-line at www.casabos.eu
Making Your Payment After your reservation is made, you will send a €300 deposit to hold the property and send us an email at email@example.com that we will reply to with your rental agreement. Please sign, date and return the entire rental agreement within 7 days with € 300,- deposit by transfer thru PayPal to confirm your reservation.
Please make bank transfers to M.C.Bos
Spain: IBAN Num: ES07 0081 0690 28 0001389945
The Netherlands IBAN Num: NL08 RABO 0160 1784 36
Write the dates and house name of your agreed reservation.
Check-Out Procedure / House Rules Casa Bos
Thank you for renting our homes. We hope you will find it as you expect it. We would appreciate you and your guests' cooperation in a couple of areas that will make your stay safe and enjoyable. These will also keep our home in the condition that you expect. Report any damaged articles or malfunctioning equipment to one of the numbers listed below.
René Bos +31653212273
CHECK OUT IS 10:00 AM – NO EXCEPTIONS DURING PEAK SEASON DUE TO THE TURN OVER OF HOUSES
• Remove sheets and pillowcases from beds used and place all linens at the foot of the bed.
• Please leave the mattress pad in place. DO NOT MAKE UP ANY BEDS THAT WERE SLEPT IN.
• Towels are to be placed in the bathrooms the main floor.
• Take all food out of the refrigerator and dispose of it properly.
• TRASH MUST BE BAGGED AND TIED IN BAGS PROVIDED THEN PLACED IN GARBAGE CAN ON PORCH. NO LOOSE TRASH IN GARBAGE CAN. The trash removal service does charge extra for trash that is not bagged. This fee will be deducted from your deposit. Should you have an abundance of trash, please notify the guest coordinator.
• There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the rental homes. Please smoke outside on the decks and properly dispose of the butts. • Rinse all dishes prior to placing them in the dishwasher and run them through the cycle. Please check that the dishwasher is running properly.
• Close and LOCK all doors, deadbolts, and windows anytime you leave the home. Leave the AC on 23 during the summer or heat on at 18 during the winter. • DO NOT ADJUST REFRIGERATOR SETTINGS. If you lower the setting, the thermostat will cut off and nothing will get cold.
• Prior to using the Hot Tub / Swimmingpool, please wash off all suntan lotion, clay, mud, gravel, etc. from your person. The algae from the lake will make the hot tub water cloudy. When not in use, please cover the Hot Tub.
• PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE SETTINGS ON THE HOT TUB, OTHER THAN TO TURN THE JETS ON WHEN IN USE. USE HOT TUB AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• PROPANE GRILLS ARE NOT ALWAYS SUPPLIED IN ALL HOUSES Please clean the grill. IMPORTANT! PLEASE COVER the grill -- after it has cooled. Rain in the grill will make it hard to start up and will cause grease on the deck. Should you run out of propane, please call the guest coordinator at the number listed above.
• Please remove dirty shoes when entering the house is damaging to the wood floors and carpeting. A cleaning fee will be assessed for any clay/mud on the carpet or excessive amounts on the deck area.
• DO NOT REARRANGE ANY FURNITURE. Furniture can be easily damaged when moving. Please treat this home as your own, as it will help assure our vacation homes are in the condition you expect when you arrive.
• No animals or pets of any kind can be kept, allowed or permitted on or in the premises
• Please do NOT DISCONNECT OR REARRANGE ANY WIRING TO OR FROM THE TV. If you have any problems, please call the guest coordinator at the above number. In the unlikely event you need maintenance during your stay, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX ANYTHING YOURSELF. Please call the guest coordinator at the above number.
• DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDED WHEN PROPERTY IS INVENTORIED, INSPECTED, AND FOUND CLEAN AND UNDAMAGED AND KEYS ARE RETURNED. DEPOSIT WILL BE ISSUED ON THE 15TH OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH OF YOUR CHECK-OUT DATE.
• Check Out Reminders: • Remove ALL food from the refrigerator; please empty liquids before placing containers in trash bags.
• Tie and place all trash in outside cans.
• Replace all kitchen items in the drawers and cabinets.
• If you have any dirty dishes, place them in the dishwasher and run before leaving.
• Turn off all lights and airco's. Lock all windows and doors.
• Remove all bed linens and place at foot of bed.
• Place all towels in the bathrooms on the main floor.
• Lock key in the lockbox.
• Clean barbeque (BBQ).
IT IS THE RENTER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO EXPLAIN THESE RULES TO THEIR GUESTS AND TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. ANY EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSESSED TO OWNER, ALONG WITH ANY DAMAGE EXPENSE, WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM SECURITY DEPOSIT.